Panattoni Europe, the leader in industrial development, has completed the construction of a BTO (build-to-own) facility in the Triangle Industrial Zone. Panattoni Europe became a strategic partner with Ústí nad Labem region in 2012 . " This unique partnership offers foremost professional services which helps to satisfy newly coming investor and bring more job opportunities to the region."Comments Bc.Jaroslav Krch, manager of the zone.
The investment totalling 10,250 sqm comprises a 10,000-square-metre manufacturing hall, as well as 250 sqm of social areas and new parking lot for 180 personal cars for a global leader specialising in manufacturing automotive equipment. Construction started in June 2012; and the hand over happened on 15th September 2012. Construction works started in June and were completed on time in September 2012. The general contractor of the facility was Strabag a.s.
Panattoni Park Žatec is a new Panattoni Europe investment site in the Czech Republic. The park will consist of 3 facilities totaling 70,000 sqm of logistics and industrial space. Panattoni Park Žatec is situated within the Triangle Industrial Zone at the exit of R7 expressway Prague - Chomutov - Hora Sv. Šebestiána/ Reitzenhain (GER), approximately 60 km North West of Prague and 30 km from the German border.. The location is very well served by public transportation links to adjacent cities like Chomutov, Louny a Most.
The zone can offer the following great advantages:
- implicit ownership title to the offered land - the whole area of the zone is owned by Ústí Region,
- excellent connection to a highway network,
- all utilities infrastructure on the site border,
- zone development supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic and the CzechInvest, Investment and Business Development Agency,
- qualified labour available in nearby locations; cooperation in HR recruiting between the owner of the zone and investors,
- complex "customer service" provided to investors,
- flat surface, stable seismic area, area with no floods.