Panattoni Europe, industrial real estate leader in Europe, is developing another warehouse facility for an e-commerce business. This time it is expondo Polska, who will take up 30,000 sqm at Panattoni Park Zielona Góra, currently under development. The tenant will be able to move into the complex already in the coming October.
Panattoni Europe is a favourite with e-commerce! The developer’s client list is joined by expondo Polska – one of Europe’s leading online stores with industrial equipment. The company has leased approx. 30,000 sqm at the upcoming logistics centre, Panattoni Park Zielona Góra. The warehouse will take up 29,750 sqm, while office and staff facilities, featuring a state-of-the-art glass facade – 2,750 sqm. It will house the company’s head office and management offices. Parts of the facility will be dedicated to photo and video studios totalling 416 sqm, where product photoshoots will be held for the purposes of the online store. Panattoni Park Zielona Góra will be ready for expondo to move in already in the coming October. From it, the tenant will be fulfilling orders placed via its European online stores, including www.expondo.pl.
“Having gained the trust of the demanding B2B client group, since the beginning of expondo we have been growing at over 50% year-on-year. Celebrating the 10th anniversary of our business, we are proud to be serving as many as 29 countries in Europe. With such dynamic growth, it has become necessary to secure a strong partner in the industrial real estate market” – points out Piotr Galant, President of the Management Board of expondo Polska.
“The space dedicated to expondo Polska accounts for 40 per cent of the ongoing construction at our newly established Panattoni Park Zielona Góra. The remaining 60 per cent is a multi-tenant facility, with cross-docking capability. The entire park is being developed, that is approx. 75,000 sqm. This is a superb location for all those who depend on the immediate vicinity of Germany, road infrastructure and access to the S3, as well as on the presence of universities and special economic zones” – comments Dorota Jagodzińska-Sasson, Managing Director Panattoni Europe.
Panattoni Park Zielona Góra, which will comprise 4 facilities at full build-out totalling 75,000 sqm, lies in the direct vicinity of the Lubuski Industrial and Technological Park, within the Kostrzyn-Słubice Special Economic Zone. Its location a short distance from a railway line and a regional road running towards the planned bridge on the Oder in Milsko, as well as the Racula junction providing access to the S3 route, guarantees an efficient land connection to major markets in the country and abroad.