Green building conzept
through residential areas
The new Panattoni project in Hohenwarsleben benefits from its favorable location between Hanover and Leipzig. Two logistics warehouses with a total building area of approx. 27,065 sqm are being built on two sites with a total area of approx. 55,144 sqm.
Green building - Sustainable aspects
- LED lighting in the warehouse and outdoor area
- Latest sustainability standards guaranteed by DGNB Gold certification
- Installation of a fossil-free heating method
- Attractive "Well being" concept for employees
- Installation of a photovoiltaic system planned
Both building floors are equipped with a foil that allows the handling of substances of water hazard class III in the warehouses (WGK III).
24 075 m2
1 340 m2
1 650 m2
|Buildings||Warehouse space||Total building area||Height||Column grid||Min. module|
|Warehouse 1||14 380 m2||16 670 m2||10 m||24 m x 12 m||6175|
|Warehouse 2||9 695 m2||10 835 m2||10 m||24 m x 12 m||9695|
Car parking spaces
Clear internal height
Floor bearing capacity
HGV parking spaces
Number of buildings
Total plot size
In the development of our Panattoni parks, we place equal emphasis on sustainability in addition to third-party usability. We strive for an optimized eco-balance with a low CO2 footprint.