Top-quality, advanced technological solutions, impressive size of 210,000 sqm and sustainable construction.
The investment project was assessed in 10 categories, scoring the highest in energy and water-saving systems and land use and ecology, earning over 70% of points ("excellent") in these three categories.
Over 200,000 sqm of green space attests to the tremendous growth that Panattoni has experienced in the area of delivering environmentally-friendly warehouses and logistic centers and confirms the Go Earthwise with Panattoni strategy showing the developer as an important partner of the green revolution in construction.
A number of environmentally-friendly solutions are implemented at the stage of construction works and in the building.
- Strict procedures of sorting, reusing and recycling building waste allowing to recover and recycle 85% of the waste.
- Strictly controlled water and energy use.
- Reduced consumption of resources in the facility.
- LED lighting fixtures and energy-efficient elevators with smooth, variable speed control and a standby mode as well as an energy regeneration system.
- Special built-in sanitation facilities installed in dining rooms, restrooms, and bathrooms to minimize water use.
- Sub water meters installed in the building to control usage.
- LED lighting, smart light zoning.
- A car-sharing system, dedicated buses for employees from different locations.
- Biodiverse greenery.