A RECORD-BREAKING TRANSACTION IN POLAND AND CEE REGION FOR THE INDUSTRY LEADER IN ONLINE RETAIL, AMAZON.
The facility for the industry leader in online retail, Amazon - the world's largest distance selling chain - offers 100,650 sqm of modern warehouse space. The warehouse is located in Sady near Poznań, approx. 2.5 kilometres from the expressway S11 and 16 km from the motorway A2. It takes up more than 100,653 sqm. The warehouse space has been planned on more than 91,837 sqm, whereas the Office and staff facilities have been planned on two storeys taking up 8,816 sqm. The facility features 2,154 car parking spaces, 97 truck spaces, 32 handicapped spaces, 16 motorcycle spaces, and 60 reloading docks. Due to the high headcount and to facilitate commuting by public transport, two bus stops were built in the vicinity of the investment. The facility was delivered mid-August 2014.
BREEAM Final Certificate Very Good – achieved, eco-solutions:
- heat recovery,
- LED lighting and movements sensors,
- installations of meters for all utilities in order to control and optimize energy usage,
- intelligent building management system (BMS),
- maximum limitation of water usage,
- gas heating in majority of building,
- wide range of local plants,
- usage of materials with limited volatile organic compounds
- waste management during construction,
- increased insulation of walls and roof,
- increased tightness of the building.
total planned area
We would love to hear from you. Send us an email using the form below or give us a call.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
More available property in this area
|Size:||162 886 m2|
|Size:||12 750 m2|
|Size:||54 831 m2|